Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby Annabelle

Tiny fingers, tiny toes
Little itty bitty clothes.
Ruffles, ribbons and pretty curls
I'm tickled pink you had a girl!

Congratulations to my friend and fellow photographer Laura on the arrival of her adorable Annabelle. What a fun afternoon I had photographing this little bundle of joy. I couldn't get over how thick her hair and eyebrows were. At six weeks old she is already full of personality and certainly is one of the prettiest babies I have seen. I'm certain this was the first of many sessions to come. 


Click on photo to view larger image!



























3 comments:

  1. I love them Tesha! You got some great expressions and even a half smile out of her! We definitely had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you liked them!!! She is a perfect baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Tesha. I'm very proud.

    ReplyDelete