Sunday, August 5, 2012

Todd Williams


"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchhill

This week I had the privilege of photographing an amazing photographer - Todd Williams of Magnolia Studios. We met almost two years ago as I was completing my third photography class and I was eager to learn as much as I could. Todd gave me the opportunity to Second Shoot with him and since then has generously shared with me his own knowledge and experience as a wedding photographer. Much of my professional growth I attribute to his kindness and encouragement along my journey. I am blessed to call him my mentor and friend!


Click on the photo to view larger image!







2 comments:

  1. The second shot it my favorite! Great job with backlight...it really gives these shots an extra something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the photo comment. Todd was mentor and model for this shot. He was teaching me Rim Lighting and did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete