Friday, August 3, 2012

Walker & Ryan

"Sometimes being a brother is better than being a superhero"

Out of all the sibling relationships I think I admire the relationship between an old brother and younger sister the most. Some of the fondest memories I have as a child were with my big brother Tracy. He was three years older than me and I thought he hung the moon. He was brother, protector and playmate to my sister and I. He passed away when we were young but I still remember every detail about him and will always keep his memory alive in my heart. Photographing the adorable Walker and Ryan brought back such sweet memories. They are typical brother and sister, loving on each other one minute and the next competing for who could climb the highest on the nearby rocks. Their cute personalities made this such a fun session and I absolutely loved their outfits! 



Click on the photo to view larger image!























































3 comments: