Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jamie Turner

I recently had the honor of assisting the great Dan Harvell Photography and Graphics on a nighttime shoot in Greenville. It was great to work with Dan who has served the upstate with over 30 years of photography expertise. The focus of the shoot was Light Painting which results when a handheld light source - usually a flashlight of some kind - is used in a darkroom or outside at night to illuminate a subject. I was the "painter" therefore, I didn't get any shots from that segment of the session but I did have the opportunity to get a few portrait shots of the lovely Jamie Turner. We instantly connected because I love clients who are fun and friendly and she was both! But, don't let this pretty face fool you. Not only is Jamie beautiful she is also athletic and a successful Sheriff's Deputy for an upstate law enforcement agency. It was a great experience and I love making new friends. 

Click on photo to view larger image!




















No comments:

Post a Comment